Monday, July 25, 2011

Veggie Bars

Last weekend I went to my sister's ward with her. Because I didn't want to go to Relief Society alone, I went with her to Young Women's where she teaches the 14-15 year old girls every other week. Last week was the other teacher's turn to teach, and she made these, which are DELICIOUS! I think I ate 5 of them that day. When I was invited to bunco night with ladies from my ward I knew just what I wanted to bring.



Veggie Bars

2 pkg. crescent rolls
1/4 c. sour cream
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
6 Tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 env. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
3/4 c. each of following, chopped:
Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green onion, seeded tomatoes, green peppers (or whatever other veggies you have in your fridge)


Roll crescent rolls out flat. Bake 10 minutes until lightly brown. Cool. Cream together the sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. Cut the rolls into 2 x 3 inch squares. Spread creamed mixture over rolls. Sprinkle chopped and shredded vegetables over rolls and press in. Cover with shredded Cheddar cheese.


Nom Nom Nom...

No comments:

Post a Comment