Saturday, July 9, 2011

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Today my boss was showing something in my room to the neighbor (which made me embarassed of the cluttered mess of my couch, which I cleaned up tonight.) I was in the midst of sewing throw pillows for the couch -- which turned out beautifully, I'll post them w/ links to the tutorials later-- and Leah (the neighbor, who I really like) said, and I quote:
"You are quite the 
Domestic Goddess 
now aren't you?"
That's right! Those very words.

Folks, I have now accomplished all of my significant life goals.

I can die happy. 

(Scratch that, in opposition to my previous Facebook post about never having children or puppies, I concede that I'll probably have to have one or the other, since I don't like cats, and living alone never appealed to me, so either I'll get married and have kids, or not get married and get a puppy, but probably one who will happily ride in a purse. I guess I can't die yet. Also, I think it would make my mom sad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment