Monday, July 25, 2011

Crocheted baby blanket round two

Tiffany and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. I think it was 3rd or 4th grade when we were really good friends. When I lived in CO we got to hang out a few times and it was so great to catch up after several years! She is also expecting her first baby, a girl! And I, in my domestic stage, decided to crochet her a blanket. I searched for free patterns for a while when I found these two that I used and someday, when I have my own babies I will make them this blanket.
For the blanket part:
http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=4368&cps=21191
For the edging:
http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/TiramisuBlanket.pdf
I love love love how it turned out, and my Tiffany friend also loved it, (and her husband thought I bought it; success!)
Look at that texture!
 It's not square... but it's pretty. And I know it's white... for a baby... but it's so pretty!
Who's having a baby next? I'll make you a blanket :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo impressive! Good job Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a pic, everyone wanted to see it! It's soooo pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete