Monday, July 25, 2011

[Bow]tie baby onsies

I found the directions for my following project on these blogs:

But first... look what I got me: Isn't it beautiful? I am a big fan. 

 My BFHS (Best Friend from High School) is having her third little boy any day now. I'd seen onsies with (bow)ties sewn onto them a few different times and at Joann's the other day I saw the following pack of fat quarters (at 50% off!) so I picked it up, along with a 4 pack of onsies.
 And made the following ties:
 They're all different, none of them are perfect, but I think they are so darn cute!
 I just put them back in the mesh bag they came in and shipped it off the other day. Now I'm just waiting for baby pictures/notice that she got them!

I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she paid me the best compliment: she said "I can't wait until you hit the point where you are a mom and you make the rest of us look like amateurs!" Maybe that's true, maybe not, but I'm going to practice making baby stuff till that happens for me. Then my kids will be the cutest in town!

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting a boy any day now... I'll have to see if I can manage something like this... Way cute idea! XD

    ReplyDelete