Monday, February 7, 2011

Be excited!

Just a heads up... I realized yesterday that I am in charge of dinner group for Valentines day. And since I am convinced that I'm going to make valentines day awesome this year (rather than just another SAD-- singles awareness day). I'm celebrating LOVE this year. And continuing my family's valentine's tradition for dinner! 


So what I'm really saying is stay tuned for amazing food/recipes such as:


Heart Shaped Cheddar Meatloafs (don't judge... they're AMAZING)
Jello Salad (I live in Utah, folks!)
Crock-pot baked potatoes (you can make them in the crock pot!) 
Some delicious veggie (Haven't gotten that far yet)
AND: The one I'm really excited for:
Edible chocolate bowls filled with chocolate cake and served with white chocolate and almond mousse and white chocolate cream drizzle.


Be Excited! Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment