Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pizza of Amazingness

Yesterday I asked B what he wanted for dinner. He said Pizza, but it was a sports night, so we just didn't have time. I promised him pizza today.
K asked that it be all homemade (their mom usually does bobali crust and squeeze sauce.)
About 3:00 I started looking for pizza dough recipes. I immediately went to Our Best Bites because I <3 those girls.

For the kid's pizza I made the sauce found here, and Kelly literally scraped the pot out and licked the spoon afterwards. It was AMAZING.

And for the Crust I did this one. It was so, so , so good. So good. (Can I say that one more time?) So good.

The kids had traditional Pepperoni/cheese (red onions, green peppers). I had a 'specialty' pizza and pulled out some shredded rotisserie chicken, put the peppers, onions, some mushrooms AND some of this:


Throw on some cheese and follow the directions found here on Our Best Bites Pizza 101.

Compliments came from all around-- even J who ate his half cold out of the fridge. 

Family Pizza nights will never ever be the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment