Tuesday, June 7, 2011

lemme just run an idea by you...

Ok, so I've WAY neglected this blog! BUT I promise to repent because, let me tell you, I have domestic stuff to do!

I just moved from well... Utah to Seattle to Colorado to finally Maryland. Upon arrival, it became apparent that the floor plans given to us were... less than accurate. My bedroom was little more than a VERY room with a closet and a bathroom attached (the dimensions we thought were for the room included the bathroom and the closet). Needless to say my queen sized bed wouldn't fit in there (and even a twin would have been way cozy). SO the (exciting) solution is that my queen sized bed stayed set up in a room in the basement, and I keep the upstairs room as a TV/dressing/sitting room. Sweet huh?

So for the sitting room,

I'm thinking about a black and white theme with occasional splashes of color. I've been blogs stalking for a long time, and have found some things I really like.

*I want to make another wreath out of a book.
*I saw these a while back and thought they'd go well on the bathroom and closet doors:
Newspaper GiclĂ©es (and they're WAY easy)
* and some sort of lamp with a cool lamp shade
*these pillows :



And I may have to make this:

For my bathroom (they're q-tips, sweet huh?)

i got a glue gun for my birthday, I'm excited to put it to good use :)
Any ideas/thoughts are fur sure welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment