Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quick Chocolate fix...

I've heard about this, but tried it till today. I wanted something sweet, but didn't want to take the time to make it. Also, my boss has a large party on Monday that she is doing the prep-work for, so I don't want to clog up the kitchen.
I googled (as I always do), and made the first recipe that came up: Magic Chocolate Mug Cake on Food.com

Mix the following together in a small bowl
4Tbsp Flour
4Tbsp Sugar
2Tbsp Cocoa
1/8tsp baking powder
1/8tsp salt

Then add:
1 egg
3 Tbsp Milk
3Tbsp Oil
one small dash Vanilla

Mix it all up and pour it into a greased tall big mug
Stick it in your microwave for 2 1/2-3 minutes (except that my microwave is super strong, so it took less than that, so watch it.)

I had some leftover PB frosting and that added some deliciousness to my cake.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment